Tailored solutions for your tax registration requirements.
With a seller's permit ( includes a resale certificate ), you can:
– Buy wholesale ( large, bulk amounts )
– Sell wholesale
– Sell retail ( in small amount or number of items )
– Can lease equipment such as restaurant equipment or tools
HOW IT WORK WORKS:
- The seller's permit will come with a resale certificate
- If you sell wholesale, simply keep it, or when you are also buying wholesale,-
- Fill out and the resale certificate with your seller's permit number, and your business information, print and sign
- Then, mail it or fax it to the wholesaler to buy the wholesale amount
- Keep your seller's permit number and file taxes and pay the sales tax ( if you collect for retail sales ) to the government ( quarterly, semi annually, or annually depending on how the government will classify you - they will send you a letter telling you the frequency you will use to file and give the sales tax to the government ( if you collected any) .