VAT registration: You can voluntary register for VAT at any time in the capacity of an individual sole trader or Limited Company. If, however, your turnover reaches £85,000 or is predicted to do so then it will become mandatory to register for VAT.
Included in the price:
- Gathering all the required information to file your company for VAT registration
- Filling all the required forms and paperwork
- Submitting the application to HMRC
- Once your VAT application has been received by HMRC should HMRC not request further documentation from them, your registration is likely to be completed within the next 60 working days. At the moment the HMRC is struggling from the delays resulting from Covid-19 and Brexit.
- In case HMRC requests further supporting documentation for the application, they will write to your business address to confirm the required information.
- If you run a limited company and you employ one or more people or have more than one director, you need employers’ liability insurance. Even if you’ve only got close family members on your staff, the fact that your company is incorporated as a limited company means that you’re still required to have a policy.
- Simple, fast, online VAT Registration
- Register for VAT online, no paper forms.
- Application will file with HMRC within 24 hours
- Average one week turnaround on VAT Registration numbers
- Telephone and email support
- Lifetime Support